29 February 2008

Funky Retro Silliness

I don't always have the best taste in music (I do have a deep love of sappy Styx songs) but I just bought Betcha Bottom Dollar by the Puppini Sisters (not sisters, by the way) and I'm really loving it. Silly. Its got some great "classics" on there like "Sisters" (which always makes me think of White Christmas when Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye lip-synch this with sparkly blue bow thingies on their heads, but I digress) and "Mr Sandman" but I must say I like their cover of "Heart of Glass" the most. So if you're looking for something silly and fun, I definitely recommend it.

And check out the outfits. Just too much. Is it wrong to like those red shoes? Probably. Anywho...

1 comment:

Brian said...

Just a note - the girls on the left have terrible shoes.