14 June 2009

It's Been Awhile / Welcome Back

Is anyone still out there in reader land? Probably just the husband. I have a very good reason though: I'm pregnant. And while that is not a good excuse for not writing since it's one of the least strenuous activities in the world, the first several months would mostly have been me complaining about how crappy I was feeling and frankly, no one wants to hear me whine everyday. Not even Brian, although he does put up with it. So welcome back and I promise I will try to keep whining to a minimum.

Moving on. Tuesday I will be 18 weeks. Check out my big belly:



In non-pregnancy related news, I'm taking a photojournalism class this summer. The professor is a little scattered but I can deal and I think its going to be pretty fun. Unfortunately now I covet this.

No comments: