13 December 2009

NFL Picks, Week One Billion

Oops. Overslept (originally typed oversplet) this morning. Guess what though? We have the NFL network now. Aren't we cool? Instead of actually watching the game we can just watch the stats from the games. Awesome.

Thursday game: PIT vs CLE: I laugh at the actual outcome of this game but since I would never have picked the Browns, I have to claim I said Steelers

NO vs ATL: So Brian tells me that Atlanta is missing its quarterback and starting running back, but I would never have bet against the Saints anyway. Saints
GB vs CHI: I guess I'll go with Green Bay, or something. Packers
DEN vs IND: I like Denver's logo better, but I'm not sure they can win against the Colts. So there you go. Colts
BUF vs KC: This is just a game of crap. But I'm going with the Bills
DET vs BAL: Oh, God. Ravens
SEA vs HOU: Well, I guess I gotta pick the Lone Star State team, on account of me hating teal and all. Texans
MIA vs JAX: I have no smart-ass remarks for this one. Ugh. Dolphins
CIN vs MIN: Hmm. Hmm. Hmm. Just to be contrary, I'm gonna pick the Bengals.
CAR vs NE: Elvis beats up on big cats. Probably also little cats. Maybe dogs? He was a lousy person (I'm only saying this because I now know that Sean reads this). Patriots.
NYJ vs TB: Even though their logo sucks donkey balls, I'm saying J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
STL vs TEN: The Titans lost an important game last week, and are going to come out of the locker room very pissed off. Maybe they can use their flaming thumbtack logo to take down the lambs...I mean, Rams. Titans.
WAS vs OAK: Black and silver is better than maroon and gold. That's just terrible. Raiders.
SD vs DAL: The Chargers' logo is a stupid freaking lightning bolt. Not that Dallas's is any better - just some boring star. I guess I'll go with the Chargers.
PHI vs NYG: The Giants have lost something like six of the last seven games. Even though the Eagles win a color that is close to teal (Brian tells me it's "Pine," they're probably going to win against a team with a classic, throwback logo. Eagles.
ARI vs SF: Gold and red, as previously mentioned, is ugly. And let's face it, Kurt Warner is still sexy. Cardinals.

No comments: