06 December 2009

NFL Picks, Week Thirteen

In the interest of full disclosure: yes, I am doing my picks at 7 pm on a Sunday, however, I haven't turned on the television all day and so I only know the outcome of two of the games due mostly to facebook statuses. See if you can guess which two.

NYJ vs BUF:
Okay, I also know who won this game because it was on Thursday but since I find the Bills color scheme to be an eyesore despite New York's lame logo, I would have picked the Jets
STL vs CHI: In terms of logos, St Louis wins hands down. But they suck. A lot. But Chicago is not all the great either. Conundrum. Bears
TB vs CAR: They both suck. As teams. Panthers
HOU vs JAX: I hate teal. Texans
DEN vs KC: Flaming horse head! Broncos
TEN vs IND: The Titans are not so good. Not bad. But not so good. The Colts are very good, apparently unhindered by their boring logo-ness. Colts
PHI vs ATL: Michael Vick returns to Atlanta. Big fricking deal. Falcons
NO vs WAS: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Saints
OAK vs PIT: Ben Roethlisberger is a hoosier. But at least he doesn't play for the Raiders. Steelers
DET vs CIN: I have asked Brian at least twice this week if Carson Palmer played for the Bengals. I think my brain has gone fuzzy from the baby. Both times I asked this because I couldn't remember if he was related to Jesse Palmer, who - if I remember correctly - was on the Bachelor before he crapped out of the NFL. Bengals
NE vs MIA: Dolphins. Teal. Ack. Patriots
SD vs CLE: Did you know that the Browns logo is an orange helmet. Shouldn't it be a Brown helmet? Chargers
DAL vs NYG: Texas pride! Cowboys
SF vs SEA: Pain. My eyes hurt from the horrible color. 49ers
MIN vs ARI: Two cranky old men duke it out. Vikings
BAL vs GB: I like purple. Packers (Fooled you!)

No comments: