10 October 2009

NFL Picks, Week Five

It's that time of the week again friends! Last week I went an astounding 12-2, beating Brian by one game. Suck it!

CIN vs BAL: My heart wants the Bengals to win, especially because of crazy old Chad Ochocinco, but I know history is against them. And purple beats orange. Ravens
CLE vs BUF: After being trounced by the Dolphins last week and because the Browns almost beat Cincinnati, I have no faith in Buffalo anymore. Although it pains me because their logo sucks I have to go with Browns
WAS vs CAR: Sucky team versus suckier team. Hmmm. Panthers
PIT vs DET: Ha! Steelers
DAL vs KC: I will continue to believe Kansas City will lose because they don't have Dick Vermeil anymore. Dallas
OAK vs NYG: Ha! Giants.
TB vs PHI: Ha! Eagles
MIN vs STL: Ha! (Yes, I'm a broken record) Vikings
ATL vs SF: I like red. But it looks much better with black than with gold. Falcons
HOU vs ARI: Have I ever mentioned that I think Kurt Warner is a sexy bitch. Just kidding. Cardinals
NE vs DEN: So I tried to find the Hank Scorpio episode of The Simpsons where Homer is given ownership of the Denver Broncos, but I was unsuccessful in finding it on YouTube. Let's just say Patriots
JAC vs SEA: It's just a field of teal out there isn't it? Jaguars
IND vs TEN: Apparently the Titans really suck this year even though they were quite good last year. Colts
NYJ vs MIA: I laugh at the Jets because they lost to the Saints last week! However, the Dolphins are the Dolphins. Jets

No comments: