03 October 2009

NFL Picks, Week Four

Last week I posted my best record yet of 12-4. Hooray for me.

DET vs CHI: So apparently Detroit won last week for the first time since 2007. Goody for them. That still doesn't make them a good team seeing as they lost to Washington. I'm gonna have to go with the orange C. Chicago
CIN vs CLE: Ha! Cincinnati
OAK vs HOU: Is Oakland good this year? I don't really know or care. The rules of the logo clearly state that the bull with a Texas flag should win. Houston
SEA vs IND: Hrm. I don't have much faith in the Seahawks. Plus, did you see the hideous lime green uniforms they were wearing last week? Indianaoplis
TEN vs JAX: How is it that the Titans have yet to win a game this season? Weren't they pretty good last year. Hmm...maybe this will be the week. Plus the Jacksonville logo is kinda ugly. Tennessee.
NYG vs KC: Ha! Giants.
BAL vs NE: If Bill Belichick wears his awesome headband and cut-off sweatshirt this game is an easy win for New England.
TB vs WAS: Oh Washington! You lost to the Detroit Lions last week and won against the Rams the week before entirely on field goals. Plus your logo sucks. Tampa Bay.
BUF vs MIA: Dolphins might not be able to run on land and we're still working on those hands instead of flippers for catching. But at least they are more graceful than Buffalos. Miami.
NYJ vs NO: For some reason all the analysts think the New York Jets are the gods' gift to football this year. But Drew Brees is probably the best quarterback in the NFL. And is damn sexy to boot. New Orleans.
DAL vs DEN: Denver has a better logo. Flaming horse mane anyone? And I'm so over hoping the Cowboys won't totally suck. Denver.
STL vs SF: As much as it pains me to pick the hideousness that is San Francisco's color scheme, I just can't imagine St Louis can win. San Francisco. And then there is this: sports pictures, St. Louis Rams, Kenneth Darby

SD vs PIT: Come on Steelers. Pull yourselves together this week. For me. Pittsburgh.
GB vs MIN: Oh dear. If I have to listen to them talk about this game anymore I think I might scream. Yes, Brett Favre is competing against the Packers for the first time. Blah blah blah. I don't want to get into it so let's just say I like purple. Minnesota.


In other news, Brian just got back from Philly last night and already he is gone again. Sad Kirsten.

No comments: