25 October 2009

NFL Picks, Week Seven

Still not feeling well (or not feeling well again). Short picks again this week, mostly.

GB at CLE: Some logo beats no logo. Packers.
SD at KC: Chargers
IND at STL: hahahahahahah. Colts
MIN at PIT: Purple is so much better. Plus, the Steelers are kind of sucking it up this year. Vikings.
NE at TB: Battle of the two-letter-abbreviation teams! Patriots.
SFO at HOU: Last week showed that the Texans' logo, a two-tone cow skull, is superior to the Bengals' logo of a stripey B. This week will show that it's better than the letters S and F inside an oval. Texans.
NYJ at OAK: Although the Raiders' logo is better, I can't ignore the fact that A) they suck, and B) their head coach may have tried to kill somebody during preseason. Jets
BUF at CAR: I like the Panthers' logo better than the Bills, even though they wear teal. There are entirely too many teams in the NFL that wear teal or some other form of hideous green. Oh well. Panthers.
CHI at CIN: I'm just gonna keep picking the Bengals, just for funzies. Bengals.
ATL at DAL: Falcons.
NO at MIA: Duh. Saints.
ARI at NYG: Hmmm. Probably the Giants.
PHI at WAS: Snort. Please tell me this isn't the Monday Night Football game. That's pathetic. Who would put Washington on Monday Night Football? Eagles.

Well, I guess I typed a little more than I thought I would. Weird.

No comments: