01 March 2010

Hello March!

Apparently I'm not the only person who has a bad relationship with February.

But February is finally over and March is here! Let the rejoicing begin!

Spring is right around the corner; although, I'm sure St Louis will fuck me over with a freak snow storm in April like it usually does. And that means Spring clothes. Much as I love my sweaters, I can't wait to wear t-shirts again. I can't wait to take a brisk walk around the "lake" in Carondelet Park. I can't wait to go to the Botanical Gardens while things are blooming and go to the zoo while the animals aren't hiding from the cold.

It is time to shake off the crap that has been the first two months of this year. This is what I get to look forward to this month:
  • Lorelei is four months old. FOUR! What the crap?
  • Brian turns 30. THIRTY! Such an old man.
  • Spring cleaning. Time to get rid off all of that stuff I don't need. Which means...
Photobucket

Nothing like casting off all the crap and giving the house a thorough cleaning to make you feel better. Plus, you get to help people too.




P.S. March also means baseball season is only one month away! Squee!

1 comment:

AndreAnna said...

Thanks so much for joining us!!!