25 August 2009

What? Huh?

I just discovered that my student loans have been deferred. Now, while this is technically good news since I was planning on calling them in October or November and telling them I wasn't going to be able to pay them for awhile - what with all the baby and not having a job and stuff - I hadn't done anything yet. So the letter they sent me in the mail - that being how I found out about this and then I confirmed it online - said that it was because I was enrolled part-time. And while this is technically true, I was not accepted into a degree program (that I know of because even though I have the application I haven't sent it in yet) and I'm not taking classes right now. So...yeah. Call me confused.

Also, does this mean I can quit working earlier than I thought? God I hope so. So flippin' tired.

No comments: