14 February 2010

I'm A Badass

Well, not really. But I do have those songs that when they start playing on iTunes that I what to put on my knee-high boots and a leather jacket and start kicking ass. Songs that scream, "Time to wear ridiculous amounts of leather!" Here are my songs:

1. "Sabotage" by The Beastie Boys: Do I really need to explain this one?
2. "Love Me Dead" by Ludo: This song can be described best by one single line, "You're hideous and sexy!"
3. "Supermassive Black Hole" by Muse: I would like to thank Guitar Hero for introducing me to this band. This song is actually what inspired this post.
4. "The Little Things" by Danny Elfman: Ah Wanted! It was a horrible and yet delightfully fun movie. And who knew Danny Elfman could sing?
5. "Short Skirt/Long Jacket" by Cake: No explanation necessary.
6. "Get Out of My Way" by Cowboy Mouth: It's a shame that there are only two original members left in this band, it used to be one of the best live concerts out there. This song still kicks ass though!
7. "Fat-Bottomed Girls" by Queen: We make the rocking world go 'round.

There's my short list of bad ass songs. What are yours?

No comments: