13 September 2009

Oh My Neighbors!

Sometimes I hate where I live. People here have no idea how to behave properly. For example, the kids like to play "kick ball" in the street and they have on more than one occasion come very close to hitting my car. While I realize that this is an urban neighborhood and there aren't a lot of front yards for the neighborhood youth to play in that does not make it okay to play in the middle of the street. Right next to my car!

That's not what I really wanted to complain about. Why is it that people think it is okay to sit in their car with the windows rolled down blasting their stereo late into the night? This has happened on more than one occasion and it was different cars every time; so, it was probably different people each time. Oi. And it is always when I have to get up early the next morning. If you must blast your music could you at least do it inside someone's home and not right outside my house? Thank you.

Also, yes that was me that called the cops.

No comments: