12 November 2009

NFL Picks, Week Ten

CHI at SFO: Who in their right minds would pick the Bears? I'm not a big fan of golden pants, but a logo with two letters beats a logo with one letter. 49ers

More picks later this week.

EDIT:
Here are picks for the early games (picks posted at 12:00 PM CST)
ATL at CAR: I don't like teal. Falcons.
TB at MIA: Disregard my previous reasoning in this case: Tampa Bay sucks. Dolphins.
DET at MIN: Heh. Vikings.
JAX at NYJ: Re-establishing my hatred of teal, plus the Jags are not a very good team. Jets.
CIN at PIT: I'll just keep picking the Bengals, I guess. Bengals.
NO at STL: Oh, that's HILARIOUS. Saints.
BUF at TEN: Leaping bison, as a logo, are interesting, possibly even more interesting than the flaming thumbtack of the team from Nashville. Bills.
DEN at WAS: Uhm, Broncos.

Late game picks come later.

EDIT: Late game picks!
KC at OAK: Brian tells me both teams will be wearing their old AFL uniforms. The Raiders' uniforms are less hideous than the Chiefs' are, so I pick the silver and black. Raiders.
SEA at ARI: One team is good and wears classy colors, the other is bad and wears four shades of sea green. Coincidence? I think not. Cardinals.
DAL at GB: Tough call. I guess it's a bit of a toss-up, so Packers.
PHI at SD: Philadelphia is a better team. Eagles.
NE at IND: Apparently, this is a major rivalry or something. The Patriots have a better logo, so where's the competition? Patriots.
BAL at CLE: The Browns are just terrible. Ravens.

No comments: