19 November 2009

NFL Picks, Week Eleven

This is the pick for the early game:
MIA at CAR: I don't like teal, but I also don't like bad teams. Dolphins.

Sunday picks coming later! EDIT: Sunday picks added 10 am CST.

IND vs BAL: As much as it pains me to pick the team with the boring logo, the records don't lie. Colts
WAS vs DAL: I will never ever pick Washington. Ever. Cowboys
CLE vs DET: There are no winners in this game. Lions
SF vs GB: Wow. Boring logos all around here. Gold pants for the win. 49ers
BUF vs JAX: We all know how I feel about teal but the Bills really let me down last week. Jaguars
PIT vs KC: This is hilarious. Steelers
SEA vs MIN: How I hate to continue picking Brett Favre to win. But purple is vastly superior to many shades of ugly green. Vikings
ATL vs NYG: I like red. Red is nice. Falcons
NO vs TB: I don't need to dignify this with a comment. Saints
ARI vs STL: I do love me some sexy Kurt Warner action. Cardinals
SD vs DEN: Lighting bolt versus flaming horse head. I think the choice is clear. Broncos
NYJ vs NE: I wonder how much of the commentary in this game is going to be them talking about whether or not Bill Belichick made a mistake last week. Patriots
CIN vs OAK: I will continue to pick the Bengals. For funsies. Also the Raiders suck. Bengals
PHI vs CHI: Have you ever noticed that both of these teams abbreviations are greek letters? Eagles
TEN vs HOU: Why is this the Monday night game? Texans

No comments: