26 November 2009

NFL Picks, Week Twelve

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

GB vs DET: I still don't understand why Detroit always has a Thanksgiving Day game, they never win. Packers
OAK vs DAL: I think Oakland might have won last week. Who cares? Cowboys
NYG vs DEN: Three games today? WTF? Broncos
TB vs ATL: Red versus red. Atlanta has better red. Falcons
MIA vs BUF: My hatred of all things teal is well documented and my feelings about dolphins playing on land, but the Bills have kind of let me down recently. Dolphins
WAS vs PHI: Eagles
SEA vs STL: I can't in good conscience pick the Seahawks, even if the Rams do suck big donkey balls. Rams
CAR vs NYJ: Jets
CLE vs CIN: HAHAHA! Bengals
IND vs HOU: Can the Colts keep their undefeated streak alive? My feelings say yes, despite the boring logo. Colts
KC vs SD: Chargers
JAC vs SF: Both of these teams colors hurt my eyes. 49ers
CHI vs MIN: Vikings
ARI vs TEN: Is Kurt Warner hurt? I could look it up because I have no faith in Matt Leinart's abilities. Oh well. Cardinals
PIT vs BAL: I like purple. Ravens
NE vs NO: If I only I knew if Bill Belichick was going to be wearing his awesome headband, that would make this decision so much easier. I still love me some sexy Drew Brees action. Saints

No comments: