01 November 2009

NFL Picks, Week Eight

Well, the Bengals are on a bye this week, and there are only 13 games to pick. I wish I felt better, but I haven't slept well lately, and I'm really ready to have this baby out of me and into the real world.

HOU at BUF: Bills.
CLE at CHI: Bears, I guess.
SEA at DAL: Seattle will be wearing their all-green uniforms. So, Cowboys.
STL at DET: God, this is just pathetic. The logos tell me it'll be the Rams.
SFO at IND: Colts.
MIA at NYJ: I don't like the colors that the Dolphins wear. Besides, they're acquatic mammals! Jets.
NYG at PHI: You know, I don't know. I gotta say, I don't like the green. Giants.
DEN at BAL: The logos are clear: Broncos.
JAX at TEN: God, they both suck. I'm gonna go with the Titans.
OAK at SDG: Chargers.
MIN at GB: Oh, God. Did you know that Brett Favre is playing in Green Bay as an opponent for the first time? Oh, you hadn't heard? HOW HAD YOU NOT HEARD? It's on every radio station and every sports program and every newspaper and every television series not even related to sports at all! I'm gonna go with the Vikings.
CAR at ARI: The clearly-better team is the Cardinals.
ATL at NO: How can I pick against a fleur-de-lis? Saints.

No comments: